The theme included two licensing plugins: Visual Composer and Revolution Slider, we purchased them from codecanyone.net and included them for free in the theme package without any issues. However, if you want automatic updates and support from the plugin developer, you need to purchase it separately (this is 100% optional). Some plugins include a field to enter your “purchase” code for the plugin. Because we are not allowed to include the license key for each of them, so you do NOT have a purchase code for that plugin and you can’t enter anything in this field. If there is any update, we are accountable for updating the theme with the newest version of plugins.
After installing the MrBara theme, you’ll see a notification on the top of the page that says the theme needs some plugins to function properly.
The MrBara theme requires following plugins:
- Meta Box: plugin for creating meta boxes for posts, pages,… It is free and available on WordPress.org
- WPBakery Visual Composer: it is Drag and Drop Frontend and Backend Pagebuilder Plugin for WordPress.
- MrBara Visual Composer Addons: extra elements for Visual Composer. It was built for MrBara theme.
- Kirki: The ultimate toolkit for theme developers using the WordPress Customizer
- Woocommerce: it is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything.
The MrBara theme recommends following plugins:
- Revolution Slider: an all-purpose slide displaying solution that allows to show almost any kind of content with high customizability, transition, effects and custom animations. Due to its visual-oriented interface and countless options, Slider Revolution is suited for beginners and pro’s alike!
- Contact Form 7: plugin for creating contact forms. It is free and available on WordPress.org
- DF Testimonial: this plugin is used to manage testimonials.
- DF Team: this plugin is used to manage teams.
- DF Portfolio: this plugin is used to manage portfolios.
- Soo Product Attribute Swatches: this plugin is an extension of WooCommerce to make variation products more beauty and friendly with users.
- Soo Product Filter: this plugin is an extension of WooCommerce for filtering products.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist: plugin that is responsible for adding all Wishlist features to the website. This one needs Woocommerce to work.
- YITH WooCommerce Compare: allows you to compare more products of your shop in one complete table.
- MailChimp for WordPress: helps you add more subscribers to your MailChimp lists using various methods.
Step 1 – Click to Begin installing plugins the top of the page.
Step 2 – Check boxes to select all the plugins you want to install and click on Install from the dropdown box and then click the button to Apply.
Step 3 – After you have installed all the plugins, click on Return to Required Plugins Installer.
Step 4 – Select the plugins you installed, and apply the bulk action to activate.