All of our items come with 6 months of included support and free lifetime updates for your theme. Once the 6 months of included support is up, you have the opportunity to extend support coverage up to 6 or 12 months further. If you choose to not extend your support, you will still be able to submit bug reports via email or item comments and still have access to our online documentation.
Envato clarifies item support here http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy
We have an advanced, secure ticket system to handle your requests. Support is limited to questions regarding the theme’s features or problems with the theme. We are not able to provide support for code customizations or third-party plugins. If you need help with anything other than minor customizations of your theme, we suggest enlisting the help of a developer.
This is our support system: https://drfuri.ticksy.com
Extending And Renewing Item Support
When you purchase a theme, you will be granted an inclusive 6 months of hands on support for that item. When this expires you can choose to extend your item support for a further 6/12 months at a fee. Please continue reading below to learn more about item support, or read Envato’s What Is Item Support? article.
Step 1 – Login to your ThemeForest account and go to the Downloads tab.
Step 2 – Locate your Martfury purchase. On there, you’ll see how many months of support you have remaining, and beside it there’s an Extend Now link.
Step 3 – Click the Extend Now link, and it will redirect you to the Martfury Theme’s item page.
Step 4 – On the right hand side, click the Extend Now and Save button.
Step 5 – Once you click the Extend Now and Save button, you’ll be redirected to the checkout page. Confirm your payment details and follow the on screen prompts to finish purchasing the extension.
Before you submit a ticket
To help speed along your request, we require that you follow the steps below before submitting a new support ticket. This is for the benefit of everyone and will help make the entire process more efficient. It’s very important and we ask that everyone who posts follow these steps.
Please Check The Following Before You Create A Ticket
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Martfury and the latest version of WordPress.
- Check our Documentation and search in our support system for the answer to your question.
- Disable any additional 3rd party plugins you may be using to see if it fixes the issue.
- Switch back to the default theme (Tweentyseventeen) to see if it fixes the issue. If it does, you can ensure this is a bug of Martfury.
- What will happen if I don’t reenew the item support?The only thing that changes is that you will not be granted access to hands on support. You will however continue to receive theme updates that contain bug fixes, patches and new features and access to our online documentation, help files.
- When can I renew the item support?There are 3 scenarios for when you can extend or renew item support; At the time of purchase, during your support period, and after your item support has expired.At the time of purchasing the item. This will cost 30% of the list price, or 37.5% on the item price.
- Support Upgrade: At the time of purchasing the item. This will cost 30% of the list price, or 37.5% on the item price.
- Support Extension: Extend item support before it expires. This will cost 50% of the list price, or 62.5% on the item price.
- Support Renewal: Renew item support once it has expired. This will cost 70% of the list price, or 82.5% on the item price.
- Where can I place my support ticket?You can visit our Support System to place your tickets. It requires you to login with Envato account which is the account you used to purchased Martfury on ThemeForest.